REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
for our 30th annual tournament to be held
July 12th and 13th, 2014
in beautiful Fort Niagara State Park located in Youngstown, NY
U9B, U10B, U11B ARE FULL!
U12G, U13G, U14G, U15G, U16G ARE FULL!
Northern provides U.S. Customs brokerage services to the “golden horseshoe” market of southern Ontario. Based in Niagara Falls NY the company, as a broker with Remote File capabilities, is able to clear shipments all across the US-CN border as well as Air or Ocean ports of entry. Click on their logo for more information!
Tournament Associate Sponsors
WHY CHOOSE OUR EVENT?
We feel that our venue sets us apart from all others in Western New York and Southern Ontario. We have 20 fields within this facility. That’s not a typo...20 fields!!! 12 full size, 5 mid-size for U11’s/U12’s, and 3 small size for our U9's/U10’s. Once you park your car, plan on leaving it there for the day. Check out our field map on the left side of this page. This facility has hosted the Eastern/Region 1 Championships on nine occasions. How many Tournaments can say that?
Realize that we offer many things to do between games...all without leaving the park! There are plentiful picnic groves and recreational areas in the park. There are pavillions, grills, and horseshoe pits to use! There are also plenty of spaces to pitch a tent. Plan a picnic, play some ladderball & bocce, and enjoy the company of your team. We have awesome Food Service from The Silo (a local restaurant) featured on the Food Network, should you desire breakfast, a juicy burger, chicken sandwich, or simple snack. Stroll through the Nature trails on the east side of the park. Visit Old Fort Niagara and experience life on the front line during the War of 1812! Cool off in the Fort pool complex with complete with two waterslides, a wading pool, and adult pool. Stroll along the Lake Ontario shore line and view the skyline of Toronto. Bring your boat and enjoy a few hours on the water betweeen games using the boat lauch on the Niagara River. How many Tournaments can offer all of that?
Along with trees and picnic areas, we have trees immediately adjacent to our playing fields. This facility is not shared with baseball fields, nor is it behind or next to a school. This is a park! From most every field, you can watch your children play while you are in the shade! How many Tournaments can offer that??
Each and every year we are complimented not only on the facility and pitch conditions, but the execution of our event. There are no Friday matches. We offer 3 referees for all U11 and up games (So coaches do not need to recruit parents to run flags up and down the sidelines). We draw a diverse field of clubs not only from Western New York, but well beyond it’s boundaries into Canada, Pennsylvania, Eastern New York, Ohio, Maryland and Michigan. Our Housing coordinator and online reservation system can make it very easy for your team to find local acommodations. We do not constantly harass you on the sidelines to purchase Tournament souveniers and various sundries. How many Tournaments can offer all of that?
This can be a destination and memorable event for you and your team, and we sincerely appreciate your consideration to attend it!
Please note that this is a classic travel team event. USYS Premier, Regional All-Star, and Olympic Development Player teams are not permitted in this event. Canadian top level OYSL Teams, L1, L2, L3 are not permitted in this event.
Special note to NYSWYSA clubs - We consider the Thruway and Expressway Leagues to be Premier Leagues consisting of Premier Teams, and they are not allowed in this event.
We look forward to hosting our athletes and their families. For more information, click here to contact the tournament chairman Jeff Gee.
• 18 players maximum per team, 14 players for U9/U10
• 3 guest players permitted
• All non-New York State West Youth Soccer teams must have a completed permission to travel form to play
• All players must have a player pass
• All players and teams must be registered with a state, province or a national association
• Boys and Girls U9 through U19 ages. U9/U10 play 7v7, U11/U12 play 9v9
- Games to be played on July 12th and 13th, 2014.
- Age Divisions may be combined at the discretion of the Tournament Director to maximize participation in the event.
- Each team will be scheduled for three (3) games minimum, however, NPFC is not responsible to reschedule due to no-shows the day of the tournament.
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place finishes in each division.
- In the event teams are wearing the same color jerseys, the home team (listed first on the schedule) will wear its conflict jerseys.
- U9/U10 Divisions are participating in a Festival. All teams/All players will receive participation awards. Scores will not be recorded and standings will not be posted.
• Entrance fees as follows: $395 for U11-U19 and $325 for U9/U10
• Pay by Credit Card (MC, Visa) only through our website
• Once a team is confirmed the entrance fee is non-refundable
• Confirmation letters/e-mail will be sent when fees are received. You are not Accepted into our event until fees are received.
• All funds in US Dollars
We have several hundred rooms reserved in and around Niagara Falls, with a large range of amenities to meet everyones needs and expectations. In order to take advantage of this FREE online service to our tournament attendees, please contact our Housing Agent, A & B Travel, for information and reservations.
Special Note for Foreign Teams:
As of June 1st, 2009 border crossing rules changed. Please check to see if the regulations apply to you and verify that your team will have the proper paperwork for entry to the United States.
Helpful links: www.travel.state.gov and www.cbsa.gc.ca
The USYSA dictates the age groups to be used for this event. This may differ from your league if it is not sanctioned by USYSA. Please click here to see the age matrix to determine the appropriate age group for your team.
Click here to start your registration
U9B, U10B, U11B, U12G, U13G, U14G, U15G, U16G ARE FULL.
NO FURTHER REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THESE DIVISIONS AT THIS TIME!